1) Recharter: Thank you for helping us get to our recharter deadline so quickly! If you have not already done so, you can pay the 2022 fee online at https://pack438-scouts.square.site/
2) Pinewood Derby: We will set up tools at the church on Monday, January 10th from 6 to 8 pm. Please see my email from earlier this week for more information. Your den leader will let you know plans for Monday’s den meeting.
3) Edward is going to look into possibilities for a spring overnight, covid permitting. This would likely be a Saturday overnight sometime in early March.
4) Leadership: We need your help to fill multiple roles in the Pack in the coming months. Many hands make light work! Please see the attached file with upcoming open positions highlighted in yellow (starts on page 5). If you would like to know more, please get in touch with me or talk to your den leader. I will be working on a volunteer survey to send Pack families soon.
5) Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO): This training is open to Adult Leaders and Parents interested in learning more about planning safe and fun campouts and overnights for Scouts. Registration will open soon for the weekend of February 25-26. There is an online component to complete ahead of time. Here is the link with more information: https://enoriver.ocscouts.org/event/basic-adult-leader-outdoor-orientation-baloo-2/